How to Receive POSH Tokens? Joining the Cause?
Thanks to @acidyo for introducing POSH tokens to Hive community giving the community an extra chances of earning. These earnings (in shape of POSH tokens) are the incentives that are paid to those Hive users who are spreading the word about Hive on Twitter.
I appreciate this initiative.
The idea of POSH is to incentivize sharing posts onto Twitter to bring traffic onto our ecosystem and front-ends.
The acceptable frontends currently are:
Users can earn POSH tokens by registering their Twitter with Hive account through its website Hiveposh.com.
I have been facing some issue while completing my registration with @poshtoken but now that I have done it, I wanted to try to explain how the registration process for POSH tokens works in a simple way plus I may influence a few other users as well to join the cause.
How to Register
- Go to Hiveposh.com and login your Twitter account from there.
- Then you will see a command asking you to authorize poshtoken to access your account.
3.Now you have to go through Hivesigner transaction by logging on Hivesigner in order to authorize account.
- When you see both of your accounts from Hive and Twitter on the left side of your page, that means you are now registered.
How to Receive POSH
- When you write a post, #hive should be included in your post tags.
- Share your post link on your Twitter account.
- Don't forget to add #hive in your tweet a well.
If you receive a comment from @poshtoken under your post, that means you are all set to recieve some POSH tokens.
PS: I already have received 2 likes on my tweets from a Twitter user irrespective of the fact that my Twitter account is sort of new. That means this thing could really work well if it's continued for a longer term.
Anyway thanks again and I hope this little tutorial may have helped you register with Hiveposh.com.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta