The Silver Lining of Market Friday
Mint and Mint Mark: West Point – W
Denomination: $1 Coin
Weight: 1.000 troy oz. (31.103 grams)
STOP!! BRAIN TEASER AHEAD!!
Answer! Can you guess??? Here is the Solution:
$87 for yellow sponges = 29 sponges
$7 for blue sponges = 70 sponges source
Rules of the Road to #MarketFriday!
- Go to the market, or anywhere that you pay money for a service.
Take pictures! Be creative!
- Tell us a little bit about the market or the event. What brought you there? What did you buy? How much did it cost?
- Post the picture(s) Of course, you should tell a little bit about the ones you post
- Use the MarketFriday Community Platform to post #hive-196308 (this is not required, but appreciated)
- Drop the link into the MarketFriday comment section so I can find it
- Following me and reblogging the post so more see it would be appreciated !! Not a rule, just appreciated, more vision for more views on your posts!
- You must put #MarketFriday by @dswigle somewhere on your post. If you don't and someone reads it, there is nothing to tie #MarketFriday to that post.
- Please only one post each week. Believe it not, I run out of voting power if you put in many more than that.
And just like that, this post is done. Apologies for the being so long winded, but, I hope you had a good time and learned a little something new. As always, I want to thank you for taking the time to visit, and just remember, #MarketFriday loves you! Thank you for supporting the challenge! Have a most fabulous day! Cheers!!
#TeamUSA is a growing community of quality-content people from the United States or those living here. Check us out on Discord!