Showing the Love, Market Friday
I find that I am a bit disappointed that some people posting to the #MarketFriday challenge don't read or even look at anyone else's post. We depend on each other for growth, nurturing new people, showing them the right way. We are a team, building the platform, so we should be working together, yes? If we are not out giving a little support to each other why would anyone else? I challenge you to take five minutes and read one or two posts, commenting, voting, or reposting each other. Do you enjoy getting a good comment? Yes? Everyone does. It is part of the reason we are here. That and the money. It's okay to say it. It is not a secret. Earning is fun, or it can be.
I see some people that don't make posts on a normal basis, but, because they are my friends, they go around and check some of the posts and comment and upvote on them. This is what friends are for. Supporting each other, not in a vote me, I'll vote for you, but, small kindnesses showed. These people know me and know that each time they do this, my heart grows a little bit bigger. Friendships are fostered, ideas are traded and suddenly, it is not such an effort to check out your friends' posts. We can all support each other. That is the way this works, this Hive thing. I ask you to stop looking for the big accounts to support you, because, when it is your time to be supported, they will find you. Of that I am certain. If each of us concentrates on doing the best posts we can do, instead of just getting the job done, we will attract the right attention to our posts. Go back and look at your last post. Are you still giving me 30 pictures and words at the beginning in end? Look at it again. Is that good work?
STOP!! BRAIN TEASER AHEAD!!
Answer! Can you guess??? The answer is AIR!!
Rules of the Road
- Go to the market, or anywhere that you pay money for a service.
Take pictures! Be creative!
- Tell us a little bit about the market or the event. What brought you there? What did you buy? How much did it cost?
- Post the picture(s) Of course, you should tell a little bit about the ones you post
- Use the MarketFriday Community Platform to post #hive-196308 (this is not required, but appreciated)
- Drop the link into the MarketFriday comment section so I can find it
- Following me and reblogging the post so more see it would be appreciated !! Not a rule, just appreciated, more vision for more views on your posts!
- You must put #MarketFriday by @dswigle somewhere on your post. If you don't and someone reads it, there is nothing to tie #MarketFriday to that post.
- Please only one post each week. Believe it not, I run out of voting power if you put in many more than that.