RE: Market Friday Goes To Contribute Cultural Occasion Of City Corporation
What a wonderful presentation of The City Corporation and the cutest pictures of your kids! You little girl is sweet as can be.
I have never had jorda. Now I will have to look it up!
Thank you so much for being a part of #MarketFriday! I am so happy to see such an awesome response to the challenge. The response was overwhelming this week, so I apologize for the brevity, It is a holiday weekend and I have had family from out of town since Wednesday, so time is not mine. I promise you, I am never this short! :)
#MarketFriday has evolved over time from straight shopping to a cultural affair as it highlights how we differ and then again, how much we are alike. We have become a melting pot of culture, but, it is still the Rituals, Festivals, food, architecture, even your language/languages that separate us... Along with the fact of what is normal for where you live? These are unwritten rules that rule our social behaviors. I see this as allowing for increased tolerance between cultures and nations, and opportunities to come together on an even playing ground. A strong culture can be beneficial to a country as it promotes unity, especially during a crisis, peaceful debate, and open dialogue. I can only hope this to be true.
Fridays are all about the #MarketFriday Challenge! Looking to take part in it? Here is how:
Rules of the Road to Join #MarketFriday!
- Go to the market, or anywhere that you pay money for a service.
Take pictures! Be creative!
- Tell us a little bit about the market or the event. What brought you there? What did you buy? How much did it cost?
- Post the picture(s) Of course, you should tell a little bit about the ones you post
- Use the MarketFriday Community Platform to post #hive-196308 (this is not required, but appreciated)
5. Drop the link into the MarketFriday comment section so I can find it
- Following me and reblogging the post so more see it would be appreciated !! Not a rule, just appreciated, more vision for more views on your posts!
7. You must put #MarketFriday by @dswigle somewhere on your post. If you don't and someone reads it, there is nothing to tie #MarketFriday to that post.
- Please only one post each week. Believe it not, I run out of voting power if you put in many more than that.
As always, please remember! #MarketFriday loves you!
Upped and reposted