Art Journal: Winter Morning Coffee Painting☕🖌️
Greetings Hiver friends, How are you there? A blissful Sunday to everyone. Today I just one to share with you my latest coffee art. This is my rendition of winter-made coffee.
I used three types of painting brushes for this art. And it took me one hour to finish this craft.
To those who want to try to paint using this unique medium, you can follow the basic method below.
👉 Watercolor Paper or sketching Paper
👉 Pencil and eraser
👉 Coffee Powder
👉 2 small cups ( lighter and darker shades)
👉 Clean Water
👉 Paper napkin
👉 Flat Brush /small #10, 10/32 / 8.0mm
👉 Liner Brush #2 / 2/32" / 1.6mm
👉 Filbert brush
Note: Keep all the materials ready before you start painting.
• Outline or sketch your painting reference.
• Paint using a lighter shade of the background. create beautiful texture.
• Paint the first layer of the subject.
• The same procedure with the middle ground and the foreground.
• Once the first layer is completely dry, you can proceed to paint with a darker shade of coffee.
• Then add details to come alive of your painting. I used a liner brush for thin details.
Take note: In putting details, you cannot have a sharp line or a shape unless it is completely dry.
This is the finished Painting.
That's all for today, I hope I give you some inspiration through this simple art using a unique style of painting. Thank you for stopping by and God bless Hiver friends.
Thank you for all your support! 😊