Is following a manually curated comment trail good for Hive?
Gooday folks. Here's hoping you are having a day full of wonder.
i replied in a comment expressing some concerns, and i was satisfied, for now at least, with his replies.
i began the call to action steps in the above linked comment (copied and slightly edited below) to begin to support the project, but am now only just getting round to completing it.
More interaction and votes on YOUR comments
By completing the steps below, your comments will be monitored and potentially be [Delete auto] voted upon, subject to "quality".
i intend to monitor the comments which are being [Delete auto] voted and after a trial period, perhaps one month, i will decide whether or not to stay on the curation trail.
If you would like to view the comments which this the trail is voting upon, there is an easy way to do so. i have detailed how in this comment below.
Here are the necessary steps should you wish to test it too. Alternatively make a comment below, and i will tag you in a month or so when i have made up my mind:
- Follow the Hive.vote account (@steemauto). In this post you can read in detail everything this app can do for you.
- Follow @mahdiyari, developer https://hive.vote/
- Vote @mahdiyari as a witness. You can read about why to vote him as a witness here.
- Donate $HIVE or $HBD to the Hive.Vote project so they can pay for the servers.
- Reblog this post or even this post (the one you are reading now) and share it with at least three (3) other users. @iliyan90 @valera7368 @savvyplayer
- Leave a comment on this post with the word #TrailForHiveComments
- Consider adding the Trail for Hive Comments Banner and link as a footer to your posts (as i have now done below).
- Engage more yourself on the posts of others. Don't do this hoping your will get voted upon tough, do it for the highest good. Make quality, meaningful comments, and ask questions.
Additional Steps necessary to join the comment trail
- Register/Login to Hive.vote and give posting permission to @steemauto
- On the Hive.vote page, Join the Curation Trail for @elcomentador
- Edit the Default settings ie. Tick the Vote Comments Too checkbox and any other settings you wish to change, but read the FAQ before editing.
Okay! i think i have successfully completed all the steps above. Let's see how this rolls ....
What do you think about following a manually curated comment trail? Is it good for Hive? [edited]
Drop a comment below
To let me know.
Be sure that your comment i will read,
And for you i will plant a seed.
Ps. Have you seen my Autobiography of a Jogi - Diary Blog Stardate 1 post?
All photos taken by me with Redmi Note 9 Pro (unless noted otherwise)
To to further encourage engagement and interaction as a true community on our beloved blockchain, consider commenting more and even joining this Trail for Hive Comments. i'm now testing it to see the quality of the comments which are voted upon.