My Actifit Report Card: September 24 2023
hello actifit, today I have the gym off and today is cooking day. I really like cooking, today I cooked teriyaki chicken, you can make it too at your own home. Following are the ingredients.
Cooking teriyaki chicken side dishes is actually very easy and you don't need to prepare a lot of ingredients and spices because nowadays there are lots of instant spices that are versatile, making it easy for anyone to cook delicious food, one of which is saori teriyaki chicken. If you are interested in making one
2 pieces of chicken fillet
2 packs of saori teriyaki seasoning
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
Right amount of oil
Salt to taste (optional)
- Cut the chicken fillet into pieces, thinly slice the onion lengthwise. Crush and mince the garlic.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with 1 packet of teriyaki seasoning for 30 minutes. Fry briefly until browned, drain.
- Saute the onions until fragrant, add the garlic, continue to stir-fry until cooked.
- Add the chicken fillet, stir-fry together until the chicken is cooked or changes color.
- Mix 1 packet of teriyaki seasoning and sweet soy sauce with 100 ml of water, pour into the chicken, cook until the spices are absorbed, stirring occasionally so that the chicken cooks evenly.
- Pour in sesame oil, stir well. Taste test, if it suits your taste and the water is almost gone, remove from heat.
As long as I cook I really enjoy trying new things in the field of cooking. Cooking is all about taste. You can choose the taste you want in your cooking. pour out your heart through cooking! good luck !
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io